Monday 24 February 2014

Bondi Sands Everyday Gradual Tanning Milk

I am really into moisturisers right now! This Sunday alone I bought two new ones...oops... which included this Bondi Sands one! Can I just start off by saying just how amazing the scent it! Golly gee gosh, it's cocoa butter heaven.

It is a light consistency, and super absorbent. It it like I am covering myself in chocolate - I almost want to eat myself. I have only used it twice, so I cannot say much for the gradual tanning effect. But I can say that I am inlove with it already :)

I do use the tanning range by Bondi Sands (as well as other brands - I'll be sure to do a fake tan blog post soon!) and I believe that it will be the perfect compliment to the tan! They also offer this same product but with SPF15 which is a great bonus! I opted to purchase this one however purely because of the amazing colour of the bottle! I'm a sucker for turquoise... :)

I bought mine from Priceline on special for around AUD$14. I am very excited about adding this product to my moisturiser collection! Definitely reccomend :)

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment