Thursday 13 February 2014

Meiskin Breast Balance Formula


Oh. My. Gosh.

I purchased the Meiskin Breast Balance formula just the other night off their website, as I have seen and read a little bit about it, and wanted to try it out for myself! I bought it during their 20% off Valentine's special for a total of $34.00 AUD including postage.

This little beauty smells absolutely divine. The scent, I believe, is a mix of the confectionery lolly things called musk sticks and fairy floss… It's gorgeous! 

It feels amazing when applying as well. It leaves my chest and breast area feeling soft and supple and lovely. I cannot wait to use it again, I am that in love! 

There are a couple other products that this company, Meiskin, offers that I wouldn't mind trying some time in the near future :)

Until then, check out their website:


And Instagram:

@meiskin

And while you're at it, you can find me on instagram: @jamielapeksis :)

xx




0 comments:

Post a Comment