Tuesday 28 January 2014

Tuesday Things



Hello Again! Today my post is about a few different products that I used today/ loving lately :) These products cover moisturiser, lip balm, hand sanitizer and hair care. I am a sucker for beauty products, and  I always find myself wanting more and more! But I have to stop myself because I literally have baskets of products that I barely get around to using! However, I have made it my mission to go through most if not all of the products that I have and review them as best as I can, as descriptive as I can :) And in a lot of cases, I will compare products that I have to each other, like in this post. I hope you enjoy !

'Radox' Hand Sanitizer and 'Kleenz' Hand Sanitizer
Here are the two hand sanitisers that I currently own. I bought both of these for about $3.00 each from The Reject Shop, a budget store here in Australia. The Radox one smells so fresh, and the hydrating moisture beads are a lovely touch. This is a convenient size to keep in my handbag, and the flip cap lid means that it is not going to leak everywhere! It dries very well and leaves my hands smelling wonderful. The Kleenz brand is a larger size with a pump lid, so I keep that in my room on my dresser. This one also has the added moisture beads, and I find that it leaves my hands slightly softer, and this could be because of the aloe vera. This one does not smell as nice as the Radox one, but in no way does it smell bad. I am quite happy with both of these products, they seem to do their job well, and they last for ages!


Nutrimetics Lip Treatment 'Soin Des Levres'
I am absolutely in love with Nutrimetics and especially this lip balm! I haven't purchased Nutrimetics products in a few years, but I was given some for this Christmas just past, and this was one of them. It is absolutely wonderful. It is a pink stick that goes on clear. It is such a soothing and moisturising lip balm! The moisture lasts for a good length of time too. I use this nearly every single day. It is the perfect lip balm for my lips as they easily become dry. Not to mention the divine smell - if I had to describe it, I would probably say it smells like an apricot candle… if that makes sense! I 100% recommend this product for any lips. (Even my boyfriend sneaks a use!)


V05 hot oil 'give me moisture' hair treatment
I received this cute little pack as a gift the Christmas before last I believe, and only just got around to using it today! This pack contains four treatments. When I applied it to my hair in the shower, it instantly made it feel so soft and silky, I could already feel it working. I think next time I will heat it up a little more before using it though, as it didn't seem very hot for a 'hot oil' treatment. Once I dried my hair though, I wasn't really sure if this product had done anything or not to improve the condition of my hair… But I will definitely be using the other three treatment bottles over the next three weeks to see if prolonged use makes a difference :) 


Vaseline Dry Skin Moisturiser
I have an immense amount of love for moisturisers as I am sure that you will eventually learn! This has got to be one of the best ones that I have ever used. I don't have incredibly dry skin, but it's dry enough to gain benefits from using a moisturiser like this. The smell is lovely, I really can't think of how to describe it though! The application is super smooth, not heavy or dragging on the skin. It is somewhat thinner in consistency and therefore glides over the skin with ease, while at the same time providing an intense moisturising. I love the way this leaves my skin feeling, so soft and supple. Another product I highly recommend! 


Sugar Baby Sorbet Lip Balm in Cotton Candy
Last but not least is this super cute lip balm! Again I was given this as a gift for Christmas last year by one of my best friends. OMG it smells like girly heaven! Smells of lollies and cotton candy and sweet and delicious! Again, this is a pink lip balm that goes on clear. This one is more 'sticky' in consistency than the Nutrimetics lip balm. However, it also leaves my lips feeling lovely. And did I mention the amazing scent??!!

1 comment:

  1. very interesting ...... nice ..........
    thank you for your help me in the next work ..........
    continue ....... success ........ thank you .......
    visit also my website ......... ........ please .........
    the following:

    Obat Ambeien
    Obat Untuk Ambeien
    Obat Penyakit Wasir
    Kutil Di Kelamin
    Kutil DiKelamin
    Penyakit Sipilis

    ReplyDelete