Wednesday 29 January 2014

My Summer Foods!

Going through my camera roll on my phone, I've seen just how delicious my Sunmer diet has been! These are just some photos that I thought I'd share... Health and fitness is a major part of my life, every single day. Not a day goes by where I do not nourish and give my body what it deserves! It is very important to me that I maintain a healthy and active lifestyle, which includes going to the gym about 5-6 days a week and eating the colours of the rainbow from good whole foods :) I love making my own juices and smoothies, fruit platters, salads, and raw vegetables ahhhh ❤. Admittedly, I am not the biggest fan of vegetables, but give me raw carrots/celery/green beans/lettuce/snowpeas/frozen peas/etc. and I'll happily munch on them!
Obviously there are so many things to take into consideration with your own individual diet and needs. And when I say 'diet' I mean what we eat regularly on a day-to-day basis. My focus is on keeping lean and healthy, so I eat hardly any 'junk' food at all. My family is pretty healthy when it comes to eating aswell, which makes it super easy for me! And something that I really want to mention is that eating 'clean' and healthy certainly does not mean bland and boring! There are so many wonderful delicious and nutritious meals out there just waiting to jump into your belly!
As this blog grows, I would love for some feedback on what the best things for me to post are! :) I'd love to develop a strong reader base, that would be fantastic :) But for now, whoever you may be reading this, I hope you have a super wonderful day or night, and that hopefully you'll com3 back here for more tomorrow ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment