Thursday 30 January 2014

Fresh!

Okay, so it has taken me literally hours! but I have finally given my blog a fresh new look! It's not super different, and it's not exactly how I want it to look, but I am super happy with it for now :) It may not look like it, but the change has taken a lot of tweaking of the html codes, inserting, locating, changing, more codes… lalalala. Also, 'Blush and Crush' is the new name for my blog. I figured it was catchy and cute, and it reflects the topics I cover in my blog; from makeup to smoothies I guess! It will probably change again at some point haha, but it's staying for now cause I think it works :)

Something else that is 'fresh' and 'new' is that work have given me this coming weekend off! 4pm tomorrow marks the start of the weekend for me weeeeew. Super keen to just hang out, enjoy the beautiful Australian Summer, go to Gold Class with my boy, and there's a couple other little adventures I would like to do before the weekend is over :) Hint: I need more photos of this beautiful weather that we have been having lately! ;)

Much love xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment