Thursday 23 January 2014

Priceline Purchases

While at my babysitting job, I was online doing some product searching on the Priceline website, mainly for anything that caught my interest! I ended up visiting a store tonight, and bought some things off a list that I had created :) The only problem was I couldn't find my Sister Club card at the checkout! Noo :(

This is the Loreal True Match Foundation in W4 Golden Natural. 
I have wanted this for AGES! And now I finally have it! It was on sale at Priceline for $25.45. I fake tan my skin a lot these days (I'm pretty big on sun safety and anti ageing) which means that I needed a foundation of a more yellow base tone rather than a pink tone. This is perfect :) The consistency is so light and flowy, if that makes sense! I can already tell that this will be super easy to blend with, and it looks like the perfect base for the shade of my new bronzer that I bought a couple days ago: Hoola by Benefit!


I have taken quite good care of my teeth for many years, including flossing regularly and mouthwash when available to me. I have never had braces, and I believe that my teeth are in pretty good shape condition considering that fact! However, I would love to get braces one day, or invisalign. But for now, I have bought this little beauty that my Mum uses and loves: White Glo. And so far, I love it too! The packaging was super cute, and the toothpaste even came with a lovely pink toothbrush! I've taken photos, so we shall see what the difference is in a week or two :) I might share the photos… haven't decided yet! hehe.

The last product I bought was the Sun In hair lightening spray. I recently had my hair done in belayage, and I've decided that I want my blonde bits to be lighter than what they are, so I'm hoping that this does the trick! The possible downside is that when I was looking for the information on whether or not it was safe for coloured/bleached hair, I found this on the box, "Sun In is not recommended for very dark brown, black or grey hair." So I thought, okay good, I can use it on my hair no problems. It wasn't until I went to do a test patch that I found another part of the box which reads, "Sun In is not recommended for colour treated, recently permed or grey hair."……are you kidding me? Why do they have to separate parts on the box which say different things for what the product should be used for!? -_- Oh well, I continued with the test patch, and my hair seemed fine, so I will be doing all the blonde tomorrow hopefully.

- - - - -

I quite liked writing this kind of post, so you can expect to see more of these coming your way! Until then, xoxo Jamiela.

0 comments:

Post a Comment