Tuesday 21 January 2014

Welcome!

Boo! So you've found my blog :)

I haven't exactly decided on a specific theme or direction that I want this blog to go yet… I have started up a number of blogs in the past, but have forgotten about them or got severe cases of writer's block… So I stopped! But no more! I always find these days that I have a lot to say or express or things I want to share, and I believe that a blog is the best medium for that.

So here you will find many things about me, my life, what I do, what I love, food, health, books, purchases, uni, reflections… so many things that I plan to blog about! A few little facts about my life that will probably give you an indication of the kind of posts that you will find here… I am an eighteen year old Australian girl living in Sydney, and have for all my life so fa
r. I am studying a Bachelor of Education (Primary) at University. I am ridiculously into health and fitness, and can be found at the gym about 6 days a week… I have a big and somewhat complicated but totally loving family. I have a super duper amazing boyfriend, Tom, and we've been together for three and a half years now. I have two jobs, one as a baby sitter and the other at KFC in a mini management position but I desperately want to leave there, I'm over it! I also love makeup and beauty/ skin/ body care/ products etc. All that lovely stuff, so you can expect to find reviews, favourite products, look ideas and the alike. Same with fashion really, you'll find a few posts on that too.

Right now I am at my babysitting job, and these kids are so well behaved it's ridiculous! Probably giving me an incredibly false idea of what life will be like as a Teacher! hehe. But I do have four brothers and two sisters, so don't get me wrong; I am around lots of different types of kids all the time, some not so lovely at times!

Anyway, enough for the introductory post. I'm Jamiela, I'm 19 in May, I love life, and it loves me back ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment