Monday 10 February 2014

Meal Ideas - Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs


This was my breakfast this morning after my workout at the gym - so quick, easy and simple while still delicious :) I decided to have my eggs with toast this morning, and while we all know that bread is not that good for you, I chose multigrain bread over plain old white, so it was a little more beneficial. I really love multigrain toast anyway.

All I did was whisk two eggs in a bowl with a fork, added a dash of milk then whisked a little more. Popped into the microwave on the 'scrambled eggs' setting, and stirred according to the directions of the microwave. If your microwave does not have this kind of setting, no problem. Just microwave the eggs for about 30-40 seconds, take out and stir, then pop them back in for another 30-40 seconds :)

Once cooked, I divided the eggs onto the two slices of toast, and added a little salt & pepper for flavour.  I did NOT use butter or any other kind of spread on the toast or in the process of cooking the eggs :) 


x

0 comments:

Post a Comment