Sunday 9 February 2014

Meal Ideas - Lunch: Quinoa Salad


I have had a little idea for my blog just now - Healthy Meal Ideas :) I'll create a link in the sidebar for easy access to all my Meal Idea posts. With the help of my health conscious Mum, I am always eating healthy and yummy meals! So I thought I'd share them with you guys :) I'm hoping for this to be a regular occurrence :)

Today's Lunch: Quinoa & Tuna Salad

This is a super easy and delicious lunch idea!

My Mum cooked up enough Quinoa for me for the week last night (Sunday Night), and popped it into a large container in the fridge, so all that I have to do is take spoonfuls when I need it. This is a fantastic idea and saves time. 

For this meal, I used to large spoonfuls of quinoa, a handful of salad greens (purchased from the supermarket in a prepackaged bag of salad greens), 1 small can of tuna in spring water, and 5 cherry tomatoes sliced in half. Put all these into a bowl, and that's it! Simple as :) and definitely healthy :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment