Tuesday 18 November 2014

Nail Repair

Oh my goodness! It has been waaay too super long since my last post. Uni has just been ridiculous but now the year has finally finished! Which means that hopefully I can begin to post heaps more :)
Today's post is about nail repair, in particular, my toe nails. I have appalling toenails it's actually ridiculous. I am so embarrassed by them that I have chosen not to even up load a photo of them to this post hahaha. They're not really that bad, but were definitely in need of some TLC.
So in the picture are the items that I used today to give myself a little pedicure. I started by removing all my (red) nail polish as it had been on there for freaking ages and needed to go. I then went in with clippers and a file to straighten my nails up.
Next, I used the 4 part buffer and shiner stick to smooth out my nails and give them a natural looking shine. And finally, applied a coat of clear Avon nail repair nail polish. My nails already look and feel so much better!
I think that it is important to look after your nails and feet in general as they carry you everywhere you go! And besides, having a little mini pamper session with a cup of tea and youtube on in the background was a lovely way to relax this afternoon ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment