Sunday 9 February 2014

2014 Diary / Planner & University

Today I bought this super cute diary/planner from Kikki K (about $55 at 30% off)! I bought it to basically organise my life this year haha. It is a perfect size, and has great inclusions such as pockets, to do list pages, a notepad, pages for good restaurants and shops, pages for anniversaries and birthdays and gift ideas for them, and all the usuals such as an address book and the months planner and day to day planner.

This is fantastic, as it will be the perfect place to organise everything; uni, babysitting, work, lunches, dinner, meet-ups, parties, to do lists, everything! I am so excited and cannot wait to start using it! 

Uni starts in two weeks (from tomorrow) with orientation day being one week from tomorrow. It's both exciting and scary to me thinking about going back… I have been off uni and that kind of lifestyle for over six months, working and saving up, travelling, buying my car, getting really into the gym, and just having so much free time! Now that's all going to change a lot! I have pretty early starts this semester, most of them being 8am, making it a little harder to fit in the gym in the mornings… I will really have to plan and coordinate myself so that I am getting all I need to done, while getting plenty of sleep and exercise. I am 100% not giving up the gym. I just cannot do it! I love it way too much! I am that dedicated that I am going to MAKE it work :) I will always find or make time when necessary when it comes to my health. My Dad always says, "Your health is your wealth," and I think that that is very powerful, and very true. Go Dad!


1 comment:

  1. Your post is outstanding! thanks for such a post. You can also read our blog : Diary 2021

    ReplyDelete