Sunday 2 February 2014

Tea Tree Oil & Sweet Almond Oil

Happy Monday!

Today I'm posting about two products that I have started using very recently (as in started yesterday!); tea tree oil and sweet almond oil. My Mum suggested the tea tree oil to me for use on these blemishes that just popped up pretty much out of no where last week! My skin hasn't been that bad since probably year 10 or so! (nearly 4 years!). I am still unsure as to what caused all the breakouts :(

I have used the tea tree oil on my face twice now, and I can happily say that I have seen an improvement in the condition of my skin :) I will be definitely continue using it. All I do is wash my face as normal, then pat dry. Then using three separate cotton balls, I apply the tea tree oil in three stages: 1. forehead, 2. my cheeks just at the sides of my nose, and 3. my chin. These are the places that I have blemishes currently. Using the three separate cotton balls on the different areas helps to ensure that I am not spreading any of the dirt/bacteria to another place.

I purchased the sweet almond oil over the weekend after reading about the benefits that it can provide while researching something that may seem a little odd! I was researching on how to maintain a youthful chest actually, as funny as that sounds! I think one of the most major things aside from the face that ages a woman is her chest/neck/breast area. I wanted to find more effective ways or more targeted solutions for this specific area, other than just using a normal all over body moisturiser. I came across a bunch of uber expensive creams and lotions, and I just really didn't want to be spending that much for something that may not even work!

This was when I decided to search for 'natural & home made remedies', and thus discovered sweet almond oil. I purchased mine from Priceline (in store) for $16.99 AUD. I have also used this oil twice now, and oh my gosh, I am in love already! It has no scent, but this is good because it means it won't cover up any perfume that I choose to wear. Being oil, it simply glides over my skin, and leaves it feeling soft and deeply moisturised. I used it last night, massaging it into my skin (chest, bust and neck) and did the same this morning after a shower. Even after only two uses, my skin feels amazing! So soft and supple. And without being weird, my breasts feel softer yet firmer and fuller/rounder already. So definitely going to continue using this product. And just quietly, it's no surprise that Tom is super willing to help me out with this! But gentle massaging is actually really good for keeping blood flowing and really making sure the oils get into your skin :) A bit cheeky but your chest will thank you for it now and in years to come!


You can read more about the many benefits of sweet almond oil here: http://www.stylecraze.com/articles/benefits-of-sweet-almond-oil-for-skin-hair-and-health/

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment